The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance for us here at Viea. The information you share with us implies your trust and we can only repay that trust and confidence by ensuring that your privacy is safe and protected with us. Should we ask for your information as you navigate our website, rest assured that we will only use it within the bounds of this privacy statement.
Viea may change this policy statement from time to time without prior notification to our customers. To ensure that you are happy with the updates, kindly check this page every now and then.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following are some of the information we collect:
- Contact information which may include mobile or telephone numbers and email address
- Demographic information, such as preferences and interest, including your postcode
- Other relevant information relevant to customer surveys
Please note that we do not collect sensitive or personal information, such as passwords or credit card information from our site visitors and customers.
WHAT WE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION
The information we gather are geared towards understanding our customers better and also to provide you with unparalleled services, and mainly for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- Future references in the event of promotions on new products, discounted items, special offers and/or other interesting information which we may sent to you through the email address you have provided.
- We might also use your contact information to get in touch with you for purposes of market research and related studies. The information you provide may also be used to improve or customize the website based on your preferences.
Viea is committed to ensuring the safety and security of your information. To ensure that your information is protected from unauthorized access, we have installed electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard all the information that we collect online from our customers.
ALL ABOUT COOKIES
All in all, cookies help us maintain a seamless and navigable website, which in turn make our customers satisfied. Cookies do not provide us with accessibility to your computer and to your other personal information, aside from the information you choose to share with us. You have the right to accept of decline cookies. Although there are web browsers that automatically accept cookies, you can always modify the settings of your browsers so you can only accept cookies from websites you choose to accept from. However, this may prevent you from experiencing the best from our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHTS TO PRIVACY
Viea acknowledges and respects your rights. And as such, we would like to support these by reminding you that you have the following rights:
- Right to unsubscribe from our promotional or marketing communications;
- Right to opt out from us selling your information to third parties, and ;
- Right to request the deletion of your personal information from our system when you wish to do so, without any need for an explanation or reason.
Although these rights are not absolute, you have the right to click the unsubscribe button or link from the promotional emails that we send to our customers or by directly sending us an email for the request. You can also send us an email if you no longer want us to share your information with our affiliates, promotional parties and other third party websites for their marketing researches and for their other commercial purposes.
You can also request for us to delete your personal information in our system at any time you feel the need to and when you no longer see the reason for us to contain your information. However, while we can guarantee the deletion of your personal information in our system, we cannot do the same for the information you shared to our affiliates.
In addition, when you opt-out or unsubscribe from our emails, you will still receive administrative messages, such as order confirmation, shipment details or other important information related to your orders.
If you have questions about this policy statement, please contact our team at email@example.com
Please note further that email communications may not always be safe and secure. Please do not include your credit card information or other sensitive information for your own safety and the security of your details when you send us an email.